The Yone Noguchi Web ProjectAbout The Yone Noguchi Web Project
The Yone Noguchi Web Project is an educational web project of Edward Marx hosted by Botchan Media.
The materials in this site are intended to provide an introduction to the works of Yone Noguchi and a sampling of his more important works.
- 2006.11.20 The Yone Noguchi Web Project was renewed. New pages were added.
- 2008.9.21 added Articles: The Mikado's Daily Life (1908), Psychology of Modern Japan (1929), Indian Impressions (1936), Kinchinjanga (1936) and new Links.
- 2009.2 added Tanka, Hyakunin Isshu, Naobumi Ochiai.
- 2009.12 added graphics to People page and new people: Léonie Gilmour, Isamu Noguchi, Yoshio Markino, Arthur Ransome. New articles: Yone Noguchi's Babe Pride of Hospital, Regarding Yone Noguchi, A Japanese Poet. Added image galleries to Biography and Books.
- 2010.2 added ヨネ・野口プロジェクト page.
- 2010.8.1 added Isamu and Others, Dorobo, or the Japanese Burglar, and Leonie Gilmour seminar, fall 2010
- 2010.12 added レオニー・ギルモア翻訳プロジェクト and レオニー・ギルモアの伝記作者へのインタビュー.
- 2012.1 site renewal: new templates; support for multiple fonts and mobile readers; image slider for Project page. Added [Arthur Symons], A Japanese Poet.
- 2012.11 site moved to www.botchanmedia.com.
- 2013.2.4 first Noguchi Project Edition, Yone Noguchi's Later Essays, published.
- 2013.4.15 Botchan Books publishes Edward Marx's book Leonie Gilmour: When East Weds West.
- 2019.9.2 Botchan Books publishes Edward Marx's book Yone Noguchi The Stream of Fate Volume One - The Western Sea.
- 2019.10.12 updated templates for articles and reviews, added Japan's Greatest Actor is Gone (1903) and [Ethel Armes], Noguchi, the Dreamer.
Your comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome.