The Yone Noguchi Web ProjectAbout The Yone Noguchi Web Project
The materials in this site are intended to provide an introduction to the works of Yone Noguchi and a sampling of his more important works.
- 2006.11.20 The Yone Noguchi Web Project was renewed. New pages were added.
- 2008.9.21 added Articles: The Mikado's Daily Life (1908), Psychology of Modern Japan (1929), Indian Impressions (1936), Kinchinjanga (1936) and new Links.
- 2009.2 added Tanka, Hyakunin Isshu, Naobumi Ochiai.
- 2009.12 added graphics to People page and new people: Léonie Gilmour, Isamu Noguchi, Yoshio Markino, Arthur Ransome. New articles: Yone Noguchi's Babe Pride of Hospital, Regarding Yone Noguchi, A Japanese Poet. Added image galleries to Biography and Books.
- 2010.2 added ヨネ・野口プロジェクト page.
- 2010.8.1 added Isamu and Others, Dorobo, or the Japanese Burglar, and Leonie Gilmour seminar, fall 2010
- 2010.12 added レオニー・ギルモア翻訳プロジェクト and レオニー・ギルモアの伝記作者へのインタビュー.
- 2012.1 site renewal: new templates; support for multiple fonts and mobile readers; image slider for Project page. Added [Arthur Symons], A Japanese Poet.
- 2012.11 site moved to www.botchanmedia.com.
- 2013.2.4 first Noguchi Project Edition, Yone Noguchi's Later Essays, published.
- 2013.4.15 Botchan Books publishes Edward Marx's book Leonie Gilmour: When East Weds West
Your comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome.